American Apparel, the company best known for its provocative advertisements and made-in-America products, filed for bankruptcy on Monday November 14, 2016. This marks the second time in just 13 months the retailer has filed for bankruptcy protection. Gildan Activewear, a Canadian-based clothing manufacturer, has since purchased the intellectual property rights for $66 million. Gildan has […]
- Get Your Online Business More Attention
- Walmart vs Amazon Continues
- Top Fashion Influencers Reach Record Breaking Audience
- Facebook Has New Security Features To Look Out For!
- Facebook’s New Feature Allows You To Order Food
- Influencer Marketing Can Boost Your Fashion Business
- How To Avoid Spam Filters
- 4 Reasons Why Your Business Needs Graphic Design
- Twitter Bans Russia Today Ads
- Facebook’s New Update Can Affect Your Business
We are here to help!