Today Microsoft Corporation bought LinkedIn Corporation for $193 per stock which equivalents to $26.2 billion. This deal by Microsoft is the biggest in the company’s history.
Satya Nadella, the CEO for Microsoft, seeks to bring new revenue into the company. Due to the fact that Microsoft has Microsoft Office, this deal connects Microsoft with the 433 […]
- Top Fashion Influencers Reach Record Breaking Audience
- Facebook Has New Security Features To Look Out For!
- Facebook’s New Feature Allows You To Order Food
- Influencer Marketing Can Boost Your Fashion Business
- How To Avoid Spam Filters
- 4 Reasons Why Your Business Needs Graphic Design
- Twitter Bans Russia Today Ads
- Facebook’s New Update Can Affect Your Business
- McDonald’s Taking Hits for Szechuan Sauce Shortage
- Dove Ad Under Online Advertising Trend Backlash
We are here to help!