Today Microsoft Corporation bought LinkedIn Corporation for $193 per stock which equivalents to $26.2 billion. This deal by Microsoft is the biggest in the company’s history.
Satya Nadella, the CEO for Microsoft, seeks to bring new revenue into the company. Due to the fact that Microsoft has Microsoft Office, this deal connects Microsoft with the 433 […]
- The Importance of The Customer Experience
- The Most Memorable Ads of the 2018 Super Bowl
- Get Creative For Valentine’s Day: Los Angeles Edition
- Amazon Updates Seller Fees Impacting Marketing
- Night on Broadway: Los Angeles’ Biggest Party
- Jumbie Art: Fashion Forward & Ahead of the Trend
- California IDs No Longer Accepted
- 5 Ways To Use Snapchat For Restaurant Marketing
- Netflix Reaches Users Through Graphic Design
- 4 Tips About Fashion Marketing Trends in 2018
We are here to help!