Did somebody say Internet Explorer is finally dead? Well, sort of. For some time, Microsoft gave hints Internet Explorer would be receiving the axe, but today it has been confirmed a name change and rebranding of the browser’s design is in the works. Microsoft’s marketing chief, Chris Capossela, disclosed Project Spartan as the code name […]
- Top Fashion Influencers Reach Record Breaking Audience
- Facebook Has New Security Features To Look Out For!
- Facebook’s New Feature Allows You To Order Food
- Influencer Marketing Can Boost Your Fashion Business
- How To Avoid Spam Filters
- 4 Reasons Why Your Business Needs Graphic Design
- Twitter Bans Russia Today Ads
- Facebook’s New Update Can Affect Your Business
- McDonald’s Taking Hits for Szechuan Sauce Shortage
- Dove Ad Under Online Advertising Trend Backlash
We are here to help!