We are seeking a Media Buyer / Digital Media Planner to serve on our Branding Los Angeles team. Our newest team member will be responsible for reviewing Client goals, developing media buying campaigns / digital media planning objectives, and influential spending leverage.
We expect our Media Buyer and Media Planner to monitor campaigns, edit as necessary to meet Client goals, and provide post-campaign analysis.
They will conduct market research, source appealing media space and slots, negotiate with advertising sales agents and ensure that the advertising medium and placement reaches the desired target audience effectively.
Our newest team member will develop effective media buying strategies. If possible, negotiate ad space and time slots with various media outlets. They will also assist in identifying targeted audiences and build successful campaigns.
As this role is primarily focused in the digital space, there will be times for traditional media such as print, radio, television, and billboards.
We are seeking a skilled Media Buyer / Media Planner to source and purchase a variety of advertising space for our clients. As a media buyer, you will be required to analyze and interpret market analytics, determine the optimal medium and placement for marketing campaigns, and negotiate and procure the desired advertising space and media slots.
To ensure success as a media buyer, you should possess a good understanding of marketing principles and a strong ability for interpreting analytics.
Media Buyer Responsibilities:
- Conducting market research and analyzing demographics, media usage, psychographic, and buying patterns to define the target audience and campaign requirements.
- Developing advertising strategies and campaigns with marketing teams to most effectively reach the desired audience.
- Sourcing and presenting audience data and advertising proposals to clients for feedback.
- Proofreading advertising material before launching campaigns.
- Coordinating and overseeing the development and launch of campaigns.
- Develop integrated digital media strategies.
- Prepare and deliver presentations.
- Negotiating with advertising sales agents to ensure the most cost-effective deal structures.
- Managing budgets and monitoring campaigns costs and ROI metrics.
- Tracking and presenting campaign data such as views, click-throughs rates, engagements, and customer conversion rates.
- Building and maintaining a network of advertising agents and broadcasting networks.
- Monitoring audience and media trends, practices, and new technologies.
Media Buyer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or similar.
- Minimum of three years of experience as a media buyer or similar.
- Good understanding of media analytics tools such as Videoma, Cision, Nielsen, and Google Analytics.
- Strong computer skills with programs such as MS Office, Google Suite, and Facebook Business Manager.
- Experience in a variety of advertising mediums including print, radio, television, film, and social media.
- Excellent financial skills and the ability to manage large budgets.
- The ability to collaborate with others and work as part of a team.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Strong communication and networking abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Salary: $52,000 – $68,000 based on experience OR Part-Time position available for $30 an hour. Locally based applicants preferred, US based applicants only.
Full Time Employee Benefits: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance. As a full time employee this is an in-office position that will require you to travel to our location in Los Angeles 90025.
If you are interested, please email us at email@example.com.