JOIN OUR TEAM
We thrive on creating a fun and exciting workplace while keeping at the forefront our hard work and dedication in creating amazing opportunities for our clients, businesses and team members to grow professionally.
We learn from each other, help one another, and accomplish things together. At Branding Los Angeles, there is no such thing as ‘I’. We are a team that continuously works together to achieve our clients’ goals. Ready to join a fast and growing, cutting-edge team?
Submit your cover letter and resume below. We also invite you to upload any work samples or items you feel relevant for us to review your submission as links below.
We are seeking a Office & Project Manager. This is a full-time position within our company.
The Office & Project Manager we are looking for will be responsible for overseeing the planning and implementation of projects through budgeting, hiring team members, sourcing internal team members to external suppliers and planning the project deadlines.
You will assist in developing and executing a communication strategy for all the different project stakeholders. Report on project(s) status, progress, metrics, risks, test results, and deployment activities. The responsibility will also include providing feedback, advice, and encouragement to team members.
As a small office with mighty output, time is critical so managing team members and projects is essential – time management. Monitoring project(s) progress will be one of your key roles for our varied client roster. As a Marketing Agency, background in Digital or IT will be viewed highly favorably.
As our Office & Project Manager you will also be interacting with our Clients on a regular basis and as such also ensuring client satisfaction. We are looking for a Project Director to make a concerted effort to meet project requirements consistently and execute projects within scope; they are accountable, and are a strategic partner fully vested in organizational success.
This position will also incorporate a quarter of their time as Office Manager. We will require this position to assist with overall Office operations and procedures including managing our CRM (Hubspot) database, creating Proposals, assisting our CEO with scheduling, calendars, and other administrative tasks as required.
Qualifications for Office & Project Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, marketing or a related field.
- 5-8 years of project management, administrative, and/or related experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Proven “Cool under Pressure” Team Leader
Salary: $70,000 – $75,000 Annually
Employee Benefits: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance.
NOTE: This position is a full-time, in-office position that will require you to travel to our location in Los Angeles 90025.
About Branding Los Angeles
Branding Los Angeles is a leading multi-cultural strategic branding agency specializing in creating a brand’s digital footprint, innovative communication engagements, and comprehensive public affairs strategies. We live brands, we sweat strategies, we inspire communities, and we build business. Established in 2007, our original mission was to help entrepreneurs in the digital space reach their organizational goals through strategic marketing campaigns.
We became an internationally recognized digital marketing and advertising agency leading the Southern California market. We know the tech space, we excel at creating your virtual footprint – you can say we still bleed Digital!
As a Marketing Associate you will work closely with our Social Media Coordinator and Marketing Director, creating successful marketing campaigns. Your ability to stay organized, pay attention to details, and follow through on assigned tasks is imperative. You will expand your skillset and marketing experience as you work on projects that span a variety of channels from Instagram and Facebook to Websites and more.
- Assist the Social Media Coordinator with day-to-day activities for social media campaigns
- Assist in daily engagement and posting on social media
- Assist in creating content for social media
- Conduct research as requested for industries and competition
- Provide basic administrative support (answering phones, clerical work, data entry, etc.)
- Provides additional support to department leaders (graphic design, development, marketing, sales, etc.)
- Excellent Computer Skills required – Strong proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be able to work with department leads and manage work requests from multiple sources
- Demonstrates ability to ask questions, raise concerns, and solve problems
- Detail-oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Exceptional organizational and follow-thru skills with the ability to work on many projects simultaneously
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, and flexible
- Candidates with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator skills will receive higher ratings in skills review
Starting Pay Rate: $18 – $20 per hour
We are looking for a talented Social Media Marketing Coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company and clients. Your role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts. If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you. As a Social Media Marketing Coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more engagement and promote our brands. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies. In addition to understanding the generational differences between marketing niches, your talents and input will be greatly appreciated as our newest team member!
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content on social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Design graphics to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products/brands
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Engage with followers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule/content calendar, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout ensuring content is aligned with company’s/client’s brand guidelines
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Knowledge and strong proficiency in social platforms such as TikTok, YouTube, IG, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field
- 2+ Years of experience in digital marketing or social media experience
- Proficiency of Google, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Suites Apps
Starting Pay Rate: $18 – $20 per hour
We are seeking a Media Buyer / Digital Media Planner to serve on our Branding Los Angeles team. Our newest team member will be responsible for reviewing Client goals, developing media buying campaigns / digital media planning objectives, and influential spending leverage.
We expect our Media Buyer and Media Planner to monitor campaigns, edit as necessary to meet Client goals, and provide post-campaign analysis.
They will conduct market research, source appealing media space and slots, negotiate with advertising sales agents and ensure that the advertising medium and placement reaches the desired target audience effectively.
Our newest team member will develop effective media buying strategies. If possible, negotiate ad space and time slots with various media outlets. They will also assist in identifying targeted audiences and build successful campaigns.
As this role is primarily focused in the digital space, there will be times for traditional media such as print, radio, television, and billboards.
We are seeking a skilled Media Buyer / Media Planner to source and purchase a variety of advertising space for our clients. As a media buyer, you will be required to analyze and interpret market analytics, determine the optimal medium and placement for marketing campaigns, and negotiate and procure the desired advertising space and media slots.
To ensure success as a media buyer, you should possess a good understanding of marketing principles and a strong ability for interpreting analytics.
Media Buyer Responsibilities:
- Conducting market research and analyzing demographics, media usage, psychographic, and buying patterns to define the target audience and campaign requirements.
- Developing advertising strategies and campaigns with marketing teams to most effectively reach the desired audience.
- Sourcing and presenting audience data and advertising proposals to clients for feedback.
- Proofreading advertising material before launching campaigns.
- Coordinating and overseeing the development and launch of campaigns.
- Develop integrated digital media strategies.
- Prepare and deliver presentations.
- Negotiating with advertising sales agents to ensure the most cost-effective deal structures.
- Managing budgets and monitoring campaigns costs and ROI metrics.
- Tracking and presenting campaign data such as views, click-throughs rates, engagements, and customer conversion rates.
- Building and maintaining a network of advertising agents and broadcasting networks.
- Monitoring audience and media trends, practices, and new technologies.
Media Buyer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or similar.
- Minimum of three years of experience as a media buyer or similar.
- Good understanding of media analytics tools such as Videoma, Cision, Nielsen, and Google Analytics.
- Strong computer skills with programs such as MS Office, Google Suite, and Facebook Business Manager.
- Experience in a variety of advertising mediums including print, radio, television, film, and social media.
- Excellent financial skills and the ability to manage large budgets.
- The ability to collaborate with others and work as part of a team.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Strong communication and networking abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Salary: $52,000 – $68,000 based on experience OR Part-Time position available for $30 an hour. Locally based applicants preferred, US based applicants only.
Full Time Employee Benefits: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance. As a full time employee this is an in-office position that will require you to travel to our location in Los Angeles 90025.
If you are interested, please email us at email@example.com.
ALWAYS ACCEPTING RESUMES
We are looking for a creative and experienced in-house, full-time Graphic Designer to join our team. You will play a key role on our team as you work on a range of projects from logos and branding to website mockups and print designs spanning a variety of different industries. Our ideal candidate is someone who can deliver unique, yet on-brand designs that align with sales and marketing objectives.
A proven history of past experience is required and you must be able to travel to our office in West Los Angeles.
- Expert proficiency in all Adobe Creative Suite and in proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work; (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, PDF Acrobat)— be prepared to provide examples of previous work if applicable.
- At least 2 years of past experience working as a Graphic Designer in an agency environment or as part of a marketing department for a brand.
- Ability to establish a clear visual identity for a brand and carry this throughout all visuals from social media to websites to print.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize deadlines
- Comfortable evaluating designs and sharing recommendations within a professional manner.
- Past experience using wordpress and knowledge of CSS.
- Must submit a resume along with a link to your portfolio or a pdf portfolio under 10MB!
- Design website mockups, brochures, logos, social media graphics, ads, business cards, pitch decks, packaging, and more for brands in a variety of industries. The sky is the limit!
- Creating website mockups and performing design updates in website back-end.
- Partner with fellow designers and collaborate with a variety of departments (print shop, content writers, account executives, sales team, web developers, etc.) to create designs that align with campaign objectives and creative briefs.
- Assist in meetings with clients and account managers to discuss the campaign objectives and requirements of the job.
- Help achieve and maintain an efficient workflow within our graphic design department.
** Depending on experience, we may entertain a Senior Graphic & Creative Designer position to serve on our Senior Leadership Team**
We are looking for a freelance copywriter to join our team. As a copywriter and editor you will be required to take on a multiple industries and spin content for a variety of platforms including websites, white papers, flyers, and pitch decks. You must be comfortable writing technical content, as well as, creative content and be able to utilize the voice of a brand through the content that you create.
Interested candidates will be asked to provide writing samples or a work portfolio, in addition to completing a short writing test. Please feel free to provide links to your past work in your cover letter or resume.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven technical content writing experience
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent command of grammar
- Collaborative and team-player
- Knowledge of SEO content strategies a plus
- Professional attitude and ability to take feedback positively for improvement
APPLY NOW! SUBMIT BELOW.