We are seeking an Executive Assistant/Assistant Project Manager for a full-time position within our company. Working directly with our CEO, you would be given responsibility for certain aspects of a project and tasked with taking it from idea to completion. This is a dynamic position with the ability to wear multiple hats within our vibrant office. Our ideal candidate is outgoing and energetic, while detail-oriented and organized. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines is a must.
As an EA you will help to manage day-to-day administrative tasks for our CEO, including screening phone calls, creating invoices and proposals, scanning documents, managing calendars, ordering office supplies, taking meeting minutes, and other administrative duties consistent with being an EA.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will work closely with the CEO to manage full-spectrum marketing campaigns. This will include, participating in meetings with clients, managing specific segments of marketing projects, following up and assigning tasks to our greater team, as well as, reviewing and approving deliverables for deployment. You will have the opportunity to participate directly in local and nationwide campaigns that span a variety of industries from Food and Fashion to Real Estate and Medical.
Our ideal candidate will
- Have the ability to take on new tasks with success and thrive in an ultra fast-paced environment
- Have a strong work ethic and be able to work under pressure
- Be resourceful, have a can do (entrepreneurial spirit) and proactive work style
- Be a self-starter and with ability to manage a variety of tasks at once
- Have excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Be a TEAM player
- Ability to pick-up new technology and learn with ease
- Be a college graduate with a degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Have at least 2 years of experience managing projects or supporting an executive in a related role
- Have prior marketing experience (preferred, but not required)
- Have prior experience with Google Suite, LastPass, Slack, Dropbox, Hubspot (preferred)
Salary: $52,000 – $68,000 based on experience
Employee Benefits: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Health Insurance
NOTE: This position is a full-time, in-office position that will require you to travel to our location in Los Angeles 90025.
About Branding Los Angeles
Branding Los Angeles is a leading multi-cultural strategic branding agency specializing in creating a brand’s digital footprint, innovative communication engagements, and comprehensive public affairs strategies. We live brands, we sweat strategies, we inspire communities, and we build business. Established in 2007, our original mission was to help entrepreneurs in the digital space reach their organizational goals through strategic marketing campaigns.
We became an internationally recognized digital marketing and advertising agency leading the Southern California market. We know the tech space, we excel at creating your virtual footprint – you can say we still bleed Digital!